DEAFDEAFDEAF Debut Single- "Bodies" Review


I predict a fantastic future for Leigh based DEAFDEAFDEAF just after releasing their debut single "Bodies" 


DEAFDEAFDEAF were formerly known as Saults, Who I had seen live in the past and they released a couple of singles on SoundCloud but had to change their name due to legal purposes and came back bigger and better as DEAFDEAFDEAF.

Upon listening to Bodies I love the fact it sounds inspired by Post Punk artists such as Protomartyr, IDLES, Fontaines D.C and Rodents. And it's a song that dedicates it's subjects to topics such as politics and war.

Frontman Nathan Hill's lyrics and singing voice are going to blow the audience away in the post punk industry, Just by listening to this one single I know there's going to be more great things in store with DEAFDEAFDEAF, I would recommend attending one of their shows next time they are live if punk and post punk is up your street.


9/10


Comments