Kashmere- Latest Single "Drive" Review

 



Synth Pop Stockport based Kashmere are back with a bang! Their latest single, Drive is out everywhere. 


There is so much aurora shining off Drive, contains the iconic tasty ingredients of a Kashmere song, Sounds very familiar to past releases but get's catchier over the years, Featured with Drive is a fantastic eye catching cover designed by frontman himself, Joey Newey. Prior to Drive's release Kashmere also announced a 2021 tour in London, Manchester and Glasgow, I will make sure and prey that it works out to go to the Gorilla show in Manchester as I've missed so much Kashmere fun in the past!

Drive is the sort of tune to cruise to whilst cruising through outer space, It's such a vibe, Kashmere told me that I'd like it and they certainly weren't wrong. There is also a three minute bonus track after Drive called "I Wish I Was Still Alive" which is also a very catchy upbeat hit that I hope to hear live in concert too!

Be sure to support the lads and go to these shows



Comments